(from March Newsletter)
The CUCC Family Fun Auction is coming up on Saturday, April 24, and we need you to help make it a success! The auction is an annual fundraiser for CUCC. Would you consider donating an item to the auction? Examples of past auction items include:
- Garden plants
- Weekends at the beach, lake or mountains
- morning of bird-watching & lunch
- Therapeutic massage
- Day trips to destinations like Jugtown
- A geology field trip or a hike at a state park
- Delicious homemade cakes, pies, jams etc.
- Hand-made pottery, quilts, jewelry and original artwork
- Brunches, lunches, dinners
- Pet-sitting, Babysitting, Yardwork, Handyman, and Computer services
Please contribute your time, talents or treasure to this wonderful annual event. To make a pledge, call the office and let them know the item, the minimum bid, any conditions (date, maximum/minimum number of people, etc.) AND whether you will be attending the auction. Please enter your pledge of an auction item to the church office by April 20. Download the pledge form here. The completed form may be mailed to the church office or turned it at worship on April 11 or April 18.
Make plans to attend this great annual event. Social and silent auction begin at 6:30 pm; the bidding starts at 7:00 p.m. Child care will be provided, and a great time is guaranteed.