|Sunset from the Kepler's lake house|
(auctioned: day at the lake)
- Garden plants
- Weekends at the beach, lake or mountains
- Hand-made pottery, quilts, jewelry and original artwork
- A morning of bird-watching & lunch
- Therapeutic massage
- Day trips to fun destinations. A geology field trip or a hike at a state park
- Pet-sitting, Babysitting, Yard work, Handyman, and Computer services
- Brunches, lunches, dinners
- Delicious homemade cakes, pies, jams, etc.
Auctioned: camping trip
with Mike and Skip
Want some reasons why you should attend the auction?
Make plans to attend this great annual event. Social and silent auction begin at 6:30 pm; the bidding starts at 7:00 pm. Drinks, snacks and child care will be provided. A great time is guaranteed!! Thanks for your support, and see you at the auction!
TOP TEN REASONS TO GO TO THE AUCTION
10. It’s a cheap date. Just $5 to bid and you don’t even have to pay a babysitter – child care is included!
9. Help raise important funds for CUCC and have fun doing it.
|Lena's back yard|
Auctioned: birding and lunch
7. You can enjoy a fine glass of wine (or two) at the same time.
6. Did we mention that child care is provided?
5. You might win a Mystery Box.
4. You don’t have to be able to spell hors d’oeuvres to gobble them up.
3. You can have a great time with friends and still be home by 9:30.
2. There are lots of cool experiences on offer – you could win a day learning about local geology, birding, or win a night at a sing-a-long and really get to know some of the folks you see in the pews every week.
1. Folks will probably laugh hard enough that wine comes out their nose.
DON’T MISS IT!