(Joan's menu for her auction item)
2016 Silent Auction Catalog
2016 Cash and Carry Catalog
2016 Proxy Form
The CUCC Family Fun Auction Party is coming up on Saturday, April 23, and we need you to help make it a success! The auction is an annual fundraiser for CUCC.
Please consider donating an item for the auction. Examples of past auction items include:
- Weekends at the beach, lake or mountains
- Hand-made pottery, quilts, jewelry and original artwork
- A morning of bird-watching & lunch
- Therapeutic massage
- Day trips to fun destinations. A geology field trip or a hike at a state park
- Pet-sitting, Babysitting, Yard work, Handyman, and Computer services
- Brunches, lunches, dinners
- Delicious homemade cakes, pies, jams, etc.
There are three ways to tell us what you want to offer at the auction. We need a brief description of your item, minimum bid, and any conditions. If your item is an event, tell us the date it will occur and the maximum/minimum number of participants.
1) Submit online
2) Submit paper form printable version or pick up at the church office or on the table at the back of the sanctuary
3) Call the office 919-809-8850
Please submit your auction donation form ASAP. The deadline is Monday, April 18.
Make plans to attend this great annual event. Social and silent auction begin at 6:30 pm; the live auction starts at 7:00 pm. Drinks, snacks and child care will be provided. (Tell us the ages of your children so we provide enough childcare.) A great time is guaranteed!! Thanks for your support, and see you at the auction!
TOP TEN REASONS TO GO TO THE AUCTION
10. It’s a cheap date. Just $5 to bid and you don’t even have to pay a babysitter – child care is included.
9. Help raise important funds for CUCC and have fun doing it.
8. Bid on fabulous items: from a weekend at the beach to handyman services at your home to original art and pottery – and it’s all for a good cause.
7. You can enjoy a fine glass of wine (or two).
6. Did we mention that child care is provided?
5. You might win a Mystery Box!
4. You don’t have to be able to spell hors d’oeuvres to gobble them up.
3. You can have a great time with friends and still be home by 9:30.
2. There are lots of cool experiences to bid on and you can get to know some of the folks you see in the pews every week...AND
1. Folks will probably laugh hard enough that wine comes out their nose.
SEE YOU THERE!